Per package: 374 Euros
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 person in a double room including breakfast;
- A private Madeira wine tasting;
- A 4-course tasting dinner including selected wines and soft drinks (see More Info for complete menu)
- In / out transfers (please consult us)
- Cancellations will only be refunded if cancelled 48 hours in advance
- The menu may vary according to seasons produce.
Gourmet short break in Madeira
Quinta do Furão stands on a cliff top at Achada do Gramacho in Santana, on the northeast coast of the Island of Madeira. The Quinta stands in a 5 hectare property, 3 of which are planted with organic vines, vegetables and herbs. Throughout the gardens, you will see plants you can find in typical Madeira gardens, including endemic plants of island.
The vines occupy 2 hectares of the cultivated area of the Quinta and consist on different grape varieties such as: Arnsburger, Nacional Touriga, Verdelho and Tinta Roriz. The soil and the specific climatic conditions of Achada do Gramacho produce an excellent wine. The picking of the grapes occurs in September when the Wine Festival takes place.
The comfort and good taste of the hotel and restaurant blend harmoniously with the relaxing landscape where nature and tradition is unspoiled.
* Thai soup
* Fresh fish from the market with couscous
* Honey and soy glazed short ribs, truffled potato purée and kale
* Greek yoghurt cream, olive caramel and passion fruit sorbet
* Selected wines and soft drinks